The Possibility to achieve success for everyone
People today face enormous challenges and opportunities as they move through high school and into further education, training and changing career pathways. In this rapidly shifting world of work we all face the challenge of continually re-inventing ourselves.
Knowing yourself is a key to being able to make confident and informed career decisions and understanding others is the beginning of better communication skills and being better able to work with different people.
Our mission is to equip, encourage and empower people to be able to choose a career path that matches their natural gifts and talents.
We count it a privilege to be involved in providing tools to support everyone involved in this awesome journey of career education for life-long learning. Len Eagles B.Comm. Dip.Ed. PGCE
Get a free analysis of your personality and the careers that best fit you with MyFutureFinder
To help you take control of your career, we have partnered with the University of New England, a leading higher education provider to help you choose a career pathway that matches your personality style and behavioural profile. You can get a full analysis of your personality type, what motivates you and the types of careers that best suit you. It only take 10 minutes to get your career report. Your report will also contain feedback you can include in your resume up date…
“Like one’s strengths, how one performs is unique. It is a matter of personality” say Peter Druker in the Harvard Business Review.
Be Successful, It’s Easy:
Success begins when we can see possible future opportunities and pathways that match our personality style and characteristics. Helping people to see their natural gifts, talents and behavioural styles can lead to more successful career choices for everyone looking to their perfect career. While there are lots of career quizzes out there, some free, some very expensive, the trick is to get a ‘user-friendly’ report with helpful, supporting resources.
“I found the personality profile a simple, accurate and beneficial tool that should be used by all people looking to understand ‘the why’ behind what they do. This has helped me to understand my thinking style whilst giving examples of what setting I work best in (which was accurate) and further affirming the results with direct words that best describe my style. Consequently, it has helped give direction to possible career paths that I had never considered previously. I found the outcome to be accurate and noninvasive. The results of your dominant style are presented in a manner that is easy to read and understand. The other benefit is that by going through the process, you can begin to understand other people’s personalities around you.. Highly recommend it.” Rebecca
Services to help everyone achieve success:
- Targeted Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile Writing Service based in Sydney with complimentary resume reviews and consultations
- MyCareerMatch Careers Advisers Professional Development
- Student Engagement and Personal Development Workshops
- Working with Different People Workshop
- You can now get a COMPLIMENTARY RESUME REVIEW & COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION from our Professional Resume and LinkedIn Profile Writing Service.
- We are currently working closely with the University of New England as they launch their “My Future Finder” to schools and the wider community. We are conducting a series of Career Adviser Training Workshops and Student Engagement Workshops across NSW. Details can be viewed in our LinkedIn Profile in Projects.